Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm Back!

Wow, have I been a horrible blogger!!! Even though I am super busy these days (job hunting) and the holidays are coming up, I hope I'll do a better job keeping this thing updated!
That being said, I'll keep this one short and sweet! :)
This morning Harper actually asked Luke "Where's Mama?" I was in the shower and heard her and almost passed out! This weekend she also started nodding her head and saying yes when you ask a question. I am so amazed by her progress!
Last week she had her first speech evaluation since starting speech therapy. Her baseline scores put her at a 3-6 month level but this test put her at age level 15-18 months! Can you believe it??? Only 20 weeks of therapy and she's scoring within her age group!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back. I like to keep up with you and Luke and Harper! We saw Harper at the frog festival with Kristy and she was such a cutie pie! I sure am glad she is doing great with her speach! NEver underestimate a child. They will prove to you that nothing can stop them from doing and saying what they want!!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful news!! Kids really are amazing and God is good!!! Hope the job hunting is looking good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great news to know that the therapy is working with her.There are lots of stories like this when you hear that there is considerable improvement in the patient.Medical Billing Software

    ReplyDelete