Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another Day at Children's Hospital

Since all of Harper's genetic tests have had normal results, the next step is for her to have a CT scan of her inner ear to look for structural abnormalities. Even though it is just a simple, sedated procedure, I am much more nervous this time around compared to when she got tubes. She is old enough to realize that she is at the hospital or doctor's office and get really worked up. She even gets upset when we go to the HEAR Center for speech therapy and all they do is play with her there. I'm pretty sure that we won't know any results tomorrow. They usually send the report to the doctor's office who will call us with the results. I'll keep you posted!!

Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving make your requests known to God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding will keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Phil 4:6-7

2 comments:

  1. I love you and I've been thinking of you and Harper all morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just started this blogging thing! You are such an amazing mom! I am praying for you, Luke, and Harper!

    ReplyDelete