Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hot Head

It is finally June, and it is scorching outside!! I love summer and hope to get the pool going so we can swim this weekend.


That being said, I need your help! Harper is having to wear hats to keep her from pulling her hearing aids off and putting them in her mouth. It is WAY too hot to wear a hat in the middle of summer. Her poor little head is so sweaty when I take it off. Here's the ad from hannaandersson.com

Doesn't this look like Harper? Big cheeks and everything!

The audiologist only suggested this hat and toupee/wig tape to deter her from taking them off. We have been moderately successful using a stretchy headband but if she ever gets a hold of them OFF THEY COME! This is especially bad if we are in public and she happens to drop one.

Any ideas on what we could do???

4 comments:

  1. ok, when I first saw this picture, I thought that was harper and I thought, "who is that boy with Harper?" Crazy!

    I am sitting here trying to think of something else you could use but I can't seem to think of anything. Give Harper a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really does look like Harper, I thoughgt it was her!! I dpn't know of anything to help, sorry but I will continue to pray! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your blog tonight. I am still finding my way around blogland....I always love making new friends..I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by. Commenting automatically puts you in the drawing for the June giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy, I don't know if this will help, but check out Onestepahead.com. They have some caps that are made with CoolMax fabric and it says that it will keep baby's head from sweating. It is, however, the full coverage cap. If you visit the site, search for HALO Technical Comfort System Hat. They also have some other cute slip on caps.

    ReplyDelete